Saturday 2 May 2015

Review of Blogger

Blogger has been an essential cog in my coursework as without it wouldn't know what to use to display what i have succeeded in, throughout this year. I began blogger thinking it was just an free average website however as i grew in confidence with my blog, which i hope you have all noticed, i have also developed my skills as i can now embed videos and PowerPoints; clearly display essays and deliver imperative information clearly. There is only one downside to blogger, the way in which you cant easily manoeuvre images once you have added them to posts, however, this is only a minor problem. I have exceeded my expectations and really enjoyed the whole blogging experience and i hope you have too. My most fond memory was the first day of shooting, where we were having trouble with our actor (http://patrickbrennan97.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/first-day-of-filming.html) i thought "how are we going to be able to complete a film lasting two minutes and then upload this hue file to a blog which i have hardly used," but we did it. Blogger has been a rewarding experience and it has produced the idea of making my own blog; dealing with issues and debates which are currently in the news giving a media students perspective on the matter.
Blogger has aided me in this experience and i thought i would give it a just review, therefore i have given it 4 stars out of a possible 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought...