Saturday 9 May 2015

Evaluations

I have recently finished my evaluations displaying information on the conventions of the horror genre as well as how we tried to adapt them into our production. It took a long time however i think it looks rather professional as i used Prezi to display the first question and then Powerpoint was involved in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. I was then filmed answering my last two questions which was quite a tough challenge for me because i prefer to be behind the scenes rather than in front of the camera however i managed to get through it. Moreover i also redid the last two questions on my own which has been placed on my blog as i wasn't satisfied with the first attempt however both videos will be used. 
  1. What ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
  3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
  4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
  5. How did you attract/address your audience?
  6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
  7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought...